Salary – Competitive
Location – Romsey
Contract – Permanent
Hours – Various
Would you love to work for a leading business in the marine industry? RS Sailing are looking for a Purchasing Assistant / General Office Administrator to join the team!
As well as working in a vibrant, friendly office, you will be eligible for some great sailing perks. You will be offered a competitive salary, a pension, great sailing benefits and a comfy desk in our Romsey HQ.
We are seeking someone to assist with purchasing and data accuracy. We have 2 main requirements for the role.
- Liaising with suppliers, purchasing stock and ensuring delivery dates are accurate within our ERP
- Overall oversight on our employee expense system ensuring accurate data
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prioritising goods delivery with our suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are accurate on our purchase orders
- Maintaining data accuracy within our expense system
- Ability to read and manipulate data within excel
- A methodical approach to daily tasks with the ability to prioritise
- High attention to detail to reduce mistakes
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Any experience with Sage 200 is beneficial
- Any sailing knowledge is beneficial
The job will be based in Romsey at our HQ; however, we are open to hybrid working. We are open to part-time or full-time applicants.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and a CV attached. We look forward to receiving your application.